Friday, July 31, 2015

Oliver Tham Prophesies

Prophesies and Words spoken over Oliver Tham

SMS Mob: +61413188916 (Sms please)
E-mail: thamoliver@gmail.com .
Facebook: Oliver Tham

I praise the Lord that apart from speaking to us through His spirit, His audible voice, through His Word (the logos word, the bible) He also sends His prophets to confirm his Word. I humbly enclose some of the Words and prophesy spoken over my life. This is particularly useful as when I teach the Word of God, you have a right to know more about me, my spirit as well as what was spoken over my life. What I have received I will gladly impart through prayer.


Word of Encouragement and advise from Jim Irwin
In August 1988,
a few months later I was in Southbank in Brisbane, to pick my wife up who was working as a receptionist in a hotel during the World Expo’ 88. An American man came into the hotel lobby and said hello to me. He pulled me aside on a “one on one conversation” and asked if I was a Christian. I said yes and he asked if I was serving God. I told him that I was not but intended to get round to it one day. He then said that he was a test pilot, then became an astronaut and went to the moon and drove the lunar buggy. He told me that in spite of all that he has done "the high point in his life was when the Lord spoke to him to serve the Lord". His name was Jim Irwin and he gave to Connie and myself an autograph copy of himself on the moon (a typical NASA issue) and signed “To Connie & Oliver, His love from the moon, Jim Irwin”. We know that it was from God and we have treasured it since. Most importantly it was a turning point in my life. God had my attention.

Isn’t it awesome how the Lord could send someone so significant to speak His word to us. As a young man growing up and during my mechanical engineering studies in university, these fine courageous men, the astronauts, were our heroes and almost like Gods to us.

(You can watch Oliver Tham share this testimony and encourage the military in the US with Dr Rodney Howard Browne. https://youtu.be/grtQJHorgNU )



Word from the Lord through Dr. Marilyn Hickey

In Oct 1998, I was in Singapore praying for God to fill me with His wisdom in every area of my life. As usual, I was up at 5.00a.m. praising God and praying persistently. The presence of God filled the room after several weeks of persistent prayer and the Lord spoke to my heart clearly (very audible) that He has given me Wisdom and I will love His words and other relevant issues. I received His words and thank Him for it. The next day, I went back to the Lord and prayed and thank Him but ask Him that if He had found favor with me, to send a prophet to confirm all that that He has spoken to me, in front of 2,500 people with a video running and I would use it to Glorify him. I did not doubt God at all but merely wanted something tangible to be a good witness for Him. I continued to pray persistently for this in the following months with continued thanksgiving.

In Jan 1999, (several months later) Dr. Marilyn Hickey came to Singapore.

Dr. Marilyn Hickey (http://mhmin.org/) is a woman who served God well and was the Chairman of Oral Roberts University, had a television ministry for more than a decade, is the only woman on the Board of a Church in Korea with a million members, held meetings in Sudan and Pakistan where 250,000 people turned up. Apart from that she established a feeding program and raised a lot of resources for the third world countries. She is known to be very prophetic and is respected by the head of state of many countries. She is also an excellent bible teacher. The church service in Jan 1999 was packed and apart from the overflow rooms there were several hundred people in the car park watching the service through close circuit TV. After she finished her teaching, she called me to go on the stage (I was the only one called onto the stage that day, even though a word was given to four other people) and the following is the transcript from the video taken that day.

Prophesy by Dr. Marilyn Hickey and Wallace Hickey to Oliver Tham at City Harvest Church on Friday, 22nd January 1999.


(Watch Video Above BY Clicking on Start Arrow.)
(If it does not work click this link directly to YouTube: http://youtu.be/hR1dumftiuk )

Dr. Marilyn Hickey: Could you please stand up. (I stood up)
Dr. Marilyn Hickey : Could you please come down. (I went down to the stage from the Choir Box.)
Dr. Marilyn Hickey : The scripture God has given for you is Luke 21:15 , “ that he is going to give you a mouth and wisdom the enemy cannot gainsay nor resist”. Ezekiel 3:3 “you are going to speak the truth and love because when you eat the word it is going to be sweet in your mouth... You are going to have a sweet mouth”.........He is all right (referring to her husband, Wally as he begins to get weak in the legs from the presence of God that was filling the stage) that is the anointing. Don’t worry, he is not fainting..it’s the Holy Ghost. Have you seen the joy of the Lord hit people, that is what’s hitting....... He gets drunk..........from the Holy Ghost.... He is fine.
Wallace Hickey: Yah, yah, yes, child he had given you words and he has given you a mouth and you shall with that mouth use. And say well things of truth and do not the enemy you confuse. He has given you wisdom and speak it boldly and speak it strong. God has worked in you and he is going to bring you along. He brought you to this hour, he brought you to this very place. And you come in a very way, and know well he is one of Amazing Grace. And He is in you and you belong to Him. And your word shall bring into darkness they shall bring light. So continue to use your words son, they are sharp and they will cause to come great light. And don’t be shy. Say well the things that God does give you to say, be strong in the things that you unto others those words you do to they say. Praise God.
Dr. Marilyn Hickey : Don’t be shy, they came to me too, be bold. Now look at your Pastor, say I’m bold.
Oliver Tham: I’m bold.

Dr. Marilyn Hickey : Good, Praise the Lord. Hallelujah. It’s good.

I felt so humble that God did send some one like her to speak to me. I enclose a video of it and it is pretty awesome. What is most awesome was when her husband said “And He is in you and you belong to Him.” That statement is the cornerstone of my life. To know that I belong to God and that He is in me means that in all that I do I must bring glory to God. I believe in being a living testimony to God and integrity is every thing. As God is in us, our mission in life must be “to love God wholeheartedly and love people fervently”.


Word from the Lord through Pastor Charles Lapa.

Pastor Charles Lapa is a great leader over the churches in PNG.
He is the most humble man I have met yet esteemed and honored by God. The head of states of several countries had honoured him.

In early 2002 after meeting him in a conference in Brisbane, I took him to lunch the following day with a businessman from his church, a Director of Air Nuigini, Bro. Ango.

After lunch my wife and I thought it would be good to bring him to our development sites in Brookwater Gallery to pray over the site, without telling them where we were going.

On the drive up he told us that at 6.00a.m. that morning, Brother Ango and himself was praying for us and the Lord gave him a word which he believes is for us.

The scripture was from Deutronomy 8: verse 6-10. As he had an American version of the bible with him he read as follows: -

Pastor Charles Lapa: Deu 8:6-10 And thou shalt keep the commandments of Jehovah thy God, to walk in his ways, and to fear him.

For Jehovah thy God bringeth thee into a good land, a land of brooks of water, of fountains and springs, flowing forth in valleys and hills; a land of wheat and barley, and vines and fig-trees and pomegranates; a land of olive-trees and honey; a land wherein thou shalt eat bread without scarceness, thou shalt not lack anything in it; a land whose stones are iron, and out of whose hills thou mayest dig copper.
And thou shalt eat and be full, and thou shalt bless Jehovah thy God for the good land which he hath given thee.

Here we are driving to Brookwater in the suburb of Springfield and the Lord gave us such a precise word. Since then we have been blessed in Brookwater as well as received some shares in a copper and iron company. God also used this prophesy to confirm the location where He want me to bless Him by doing His work.

Prophetic Vision From Mr. David McCracken

Mr. David McCraken is a much-respected teacher of leaders among the Australian churches. He has a great prophetic gifting.

In mid 2001 in a seminar, Mr. David McCraken gave the following word to me.

Mr. David McCraken : “Seeds, seed bags. It's like sorting out seeds. I see you gathering a lot of seed. Honestly, it, the seed is the word.

But I see that you, God wants you to gather seed specifically, targeted for specific results. And it is like, I see you almost putting seeds in folders with all labels on them. It is like this scripture is going to fit there. These three scripture is going to fit that. And you almost categorizing the Scripture because of specific target, specific situation, that is going to demand specific scriptural reference to go with them.

The cute thing is this is going to be a team effort because every now and again I see you (my wife) coming up behind him and tapping him on the shoulder, uuh, you take up a couple and stick it in there and you say, oh OK, oh you and get back to it. And it is going to be a team effort.

I don't know what this is for, but I sense in this next immediate future. God really want you to understand the word. And see how the word can be applied to specific nitty gritty areas of life because God want to make you very skillful in the prescription writing of the scripture. It's like a doctor, writing out prescription for patients, and you said, those three will do, you take those four and O.K. I believe God is going to give you very unique ability to touch people's life that way.”

The word was very precise as it was given to me when I was spending a lot of time dissecting the Word of God so that we can use it effectively to encourage and build others up. It is also very interesting that all of these were done in my quiet time and in private, yet nothing was kept from the Lord.

Prayer and encouragement by Mel Tari In 2003.

Mel Tari, the author of “Like a Mighty Wind” was speaking in a church in the Gold Coast where I was serving from 2000 to 2005, ad was speaking at the mission conference. I was organizing the food in the kitchen for the coffee and dessert night for the mission conference on a Saturday Night. Because everyone wants to go out to listen to Mel speak, we were short of people to help with the washing up. I made a decision that I will do the washing up with one of the helpers and stay in the kitchen for the entire night. As I was washing up and singing to the Lord, I really felt and was enjoying His presence.

The next day, Mel asked if I was Oliver and that Pastor Judy told him that I was the person who decorated the food and made a fruit platter, with all the carving of apples into swan etc.

He then told me that the Lord put in his heart to “Pray for Connie and I”. He prayed for God to bless the works of my hand and to use me mightily for the extension of God’s kingdom. He also told me that God has prepared us before we were born and that he pray that the purpose and destiny that God has prepared will be fulfilled in our lives.

The following year Brother Mel came to our church again for the mission conference and asked me to go to the United States so that he can introduce me to his friends. By faith I took up the offer and God opened doors for many opportunities that will be a blessing to the kingdom. He told me recently that after he met with me the first time, when he was flying to Sydney for a mission conference, the Lord woke him up as the plane was flying over Brisbane to pray for the city and the Lord spoke to him to ask me to work with him to be a blessing to the nations. The Lord had also given me the same peace.

Prayer by Mary K Baxter

In Oct 2004 in a home group in Australia we were talking about a book “Divine revelations of Hell” by Mary K Baxter.

One of my members asked if the book I real and truthful and real. I told them that I do not personally know her but have the peace that the book is consistent with the scriptures. I also mentioned that some friends in Singapore bought many books to give away and as a result many gave their heart to Jesus. Even my mother gave me a tape of the book. I jokingly told them that when I meet her I will ask her for them.


Three weeks later, in Nov 2004, I was invited to share in a church in the USA and had the privilege to share the pulpit with Mary K Baxter. Later we said hello and she prayed for me.

Mary K Baxter: Father bless this young man to fulfill his calling.

Mary K Baxter: I see the Lord raining his anointing on you. It is like showers of gold, his precious anointing, like the oil that runs over Aaron’s Beard. Receive it, receive his anoiting.

Mary K Baxter: You go on and do those things that God ask you to do. Build those cities that God put in your heart and in your mind. Praise the Lord, Thank you Jesus.

What is incredible was that we are now currently planning several major project to release resources to be a blessing and the projects can be described as a city. We pray that we can use 90% of all our profits to serve God by helping poor people in these countries.

Words from the Lord through Mr. Barry Butters

Barry Butters have been walking with the Lord for several decades. He first received the Lord in Spain and have a great gifting of being able to hear clearly from God as have an undeniable gift of Vision, Prophesy and God has used him extensively for dispensing healing.

The word from the Lord for Oliver through Barry Butters given in 2002 is as follows: - “My hand is upon you and I am guiding and directing your steps. There are people around you in the business area who have hidden agenda and mixed motives.

Be aware of those who are trying to push you and pull you in their directions.

Spend time with Me alone and listen to My directions, for I will bless you in the financial area as well as the other areas as you listen to my council and directions. In prayer take note of what I communicate to you. 

Keep your heart and mind wide open to Me, says the Lord and I will guide you, I will direct you. Don’t be afraid. My hand is upon you. I know your heart. I know those heart desires. So stay true to me. I will lead you on and through every situation of life says the Lord.”


I received the words and trust that God will lead me in all that I do. In fact there are many other words and prophesies delivered to my life. The reason for sharing these testimonies is so that you can be encouraged that we serve a God who has a plan and purpose for our life, we have a God who cares about us, our businesses, and everything about us, according to His word and His Spirit. As we serve a living God, nothing is impossible with Him. I love God and know that He loves me. I also believe that His presence and blessings will be over all that we do as we continue being faithful to Him. I also believe that we are blessed to be a blessing to others to help them achieve their full potential. I pray that you too will find a relationship with Him and fulfill your purpose and calling that He prepared in advance for you.

Words from Tim Ashton.

Mr. Tim Ashton has been a man who loves God and one loved by God in a most gracious way. His walk with God is one to behold and through sheer persistance continue to trust God's word and with tenacity of steel persevered through many great circumstances to see the word of God come to life. Through his personal experiences and many personal spiritual fights he had and won, God has blessed with an ability to hear Him clearly and hear His words for Spiritual warfare. He has a great prophetic gift and truly a person to have on your side in the storms of life especially in fighting battles in business that is spiritual. In early 2007, I was in the midst of a big battle in business and we know that we are not fighting flesh and blood. God gave a word to Brother Tim Ashton for me which was clear instructions and strategy from God.

Mr. Tim Ashton: The scripture God has given me to give to you is in



Revelations: 3:7-11.
"These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shut no one can open. I know your deeds. See I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut.

I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and not denied my name. I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claims to be Jews though they are not, but are liars- I will make them come anf fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth. I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown."

That word was most encouraging and as the Lord has spoken I will hold on to the crown and wait for his deliverence. While the battle is not completed, our trust is in the Lord.

Words from Pastor Jens Garnfeldt ( http://www.kbc.dk/ )

Pastor Jens has been discipled by the late Lester Sumarall who was a disciple of the Late Smith Wigglesworth. Pastor Jens has a great prophetic gift and has an excellent healing ministry and is a very much sought after speaker in Europe, America, Africa and South America. In Mid 2007, he gave up a conference of 8,000 people in London and following that a conference with 20,000 people in Sweden to come to Australia to minister to a small group of 65 people in Brisbane.

The people in Brisbane enjoyed a great time of ministry, teaching and everyone witnessed the Lord doing great healing.

I received two prophecy from this great man of God as follows.

The first was in Sydney before we all came up to Brisbane.



Pastor Jens Garnfeldt: “ I see the Lord handing to you something that you are having problems with. You will have victory over it. I also see the Lord opening up five countries to you for your businesses.”

Several days later in Brisbane he prophesied as follows: -




(Watch video by clicking to the arrow in the picture. If it does not work watch in YouTube by clicking to the link: http://youtu.be/AMRHJTL9dEg )

Pastor Jens Garnsfeldt: “When I look at you I see a season of five years. This is going to be the most productive season you will ever have. It is starting right now.

Your business will flower (florish) and God is going to throw back to you all that the locust and grasshoppers was eating.....

You are stepping into five years where all the projects will be very successful. After five years you will change to a more ministry kind of lifestyle. You will be launched into full time ministry and business will not be your identity.

You will no longer be known as a businessman, you will be known as a Pastor. But this will be five years down the road when the change will happen. I know that you are doing things for God but prophetically this is the season so I want you to focus with everything you have on what God is giving you now because it is the most productive season in your business life.

Whatever was stolen God will restore it to you in a marvellous way.

So I am proud to know you and remember me when you get to yor Kingdom.”

It is a good word as since it was spoken, several countries really opened up for us to enjoy doing business. I have made a decision that I will use 90% of all proceeds from developments to serve the Lord by helping poor people in those countries that the development are in. The second prophesy was useful in that while we are all very willing to serve God, it is good when God clarify the times and dates of certain activity so that we are walking in sync with Him.

Word and Prophesy from Pastor Cecelia Leong

(AOG Kota Warisan Malaysia.) Nov 2008


Prophesy at prayer meeting in Malaysia after I flew in from Dubai in November 2008. After the night flight I arrived in Malaysia and had a morning meeting with the media and several meetings after that. I arrived at my sister's place and after a 30 minutes nap, she asked if I would like to join her church prayer meeting. While my body felt wasted, I felt in the spirit that I shoould go. 

She shared that in Genesis, Egypt and Joseph prospered in a time of famine, so do not worry about the economic circumstances that is currently affecting the whole world for God is with us.

Pastor Cecelia: "Do not be afraid to do all that God ask you to do even as you step out to serve God, your project will multiply. In fact I see a domino effect on how the projects will multiply even though you are serving God. You start the project full of faith and God will send faithful people to finish the projects for you."


Pastor Cecelia: "Isaiah 45:2-3 is for you. Isaiah 45:2-3 I will go before you and will level mountains, I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron. I will give you the treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places so that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name.”

"The treasures of darkness for you includes untold riches. However one of the treasures of darkness is an ability to discern what is behind closed doors. I.e. How Daniel knew what was said in the Kings Chambers was a form of treasure of darkness. When you employ people to work for you to look after the projects and what the partners are up to it is good to have the ability to discern without being there.


"How God will dispense that gift to you is by waiting on Him and spending more time with him.Pastor Cecelia: Psalm 27:4-5 will be your lifestyle you will spend time in the house of God . Psalm 27:4-5 “One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek: that I might dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple.”"

Pastor Cecelia: “As Abraham is so shall your lot be in that “Those who bless you shall be blessed and those who curse you shall be cursed and through you all nations will be blessed.”

2nd Prophesy from Pastor Cecelia Leong (Dec 2008)


Pst. Cecelia: In fact you will make money in Shanghai before the Indonesian project. The project in Shanghai will multiple very quickly.

After you have finished the building in Shanghai, there will be a fountain and even before then building, but after they fill the fountain, the Lord wants you to go to the fountain to pray and read PSalm 23 there. God has always walked infront of you, but after that day God will bring you into a new level of relationship. He will walk behind you as well as in front of you. In other words you will have the total covering of God as of that day all the days of your life.

I believe in my hearts of hearts that God will bring projects in China, and even the development of a city as He multiplies it. I have support from some fashion houses to help me make some projects more exciting. We have committed 90% of all profits from this project to serve God in China and in other countries.


Prayer from Rev Ong Sek Leang, Metro Tabernacle Kuala Lumpur

Pastor Ong Sek Leang is the Senior Pastor of Metro Tabernacle Church in Kuala Lumpur as well as the head of the Assemblies of God Church in Malaysia. I was in Pastor Ong,s Church Church in Kuala Lumpur for prayer meeting with a large group of church faithful. After the meeting he prayed for me and enclosed is the prayer.


Pastor Ong: Father I lift up this man to you and I ask you to bless him in all that he does. Fill him with your wisdom and your grace as he does those things to bless your name. Let the anointing and the spirit that was with Joseph be with him. Walk with him all the days of his life and bless the works of his hands.




What is incredible is that more than 15 years ago I was in Singapore and an elderly Christian spoke to me and told me that he discerned that I have a Joseph anointing. He also mentioned that God will use me to bless the nations. In Genesis 39 – 41 there is a good story of Joseph. One of the great attributes of Joseph can be found in Genesis 39: 2-5. It said that the Lord was with Joseph and he prospered. What is even better was that Joseph was a slave (or servant) to Pontiphar, the Egyptian and it says in the scripture that “the Lord blessed the household of the Egyptian because of Joseph. The blessing of the Lord was on everything Pontipar had, both in the house and in the field. (Source NIV Bible)”. After I was told that I had a Joseph anointing, I noticed that if I become a servant to anyone, God will prosper him or her in the house and in the fields. Blessing apart from financial includes good health, peace and many other things. Some of the people I served became multi millionaires. So I made a decision that when I do a project, I become a servant to all my partners, to the city or state so that the blessing of God will be in their house and in their field. In cases when I commit 90% of all profits to serve the community or city, then I really become the servant to the city. I have an opportunity to serve you, you will be blessed in the house and in the fields.

Some of the people I served became multi-millionaires. So I made a decision that when i do a project, i become a servant to the city or the State so that the blessing of God will be in the city or State.


Pastor Lenny (from the United States) at Dunamis Christian Centre in Tanah Merah Brisbane, last quarter 2009


Pastor Lenny gave a word from Deuteronomy 6: 10-12

Deuteronomy 6:10-12 (New International Version)10 When the LORD your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you—a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, 11 houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied, 12 be careful that you do not forget the LORD, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.




I was dressed in jeans and T-shirt with my wife as it was an evening service and he does not kknow me yet when he prayed for us he was very specific. He also gave an advise that all that God has spoken to us will come to pass, however before it can manifest in the natural we have to speak it into existance. We must proclaim it in the supernatural and speak life and faith into it. We are not dealing with the natural but what is unseen. So we must will it in the supernatural.

Praise the Lord for the instruction as with years of perserverence, sometimes the "mundane" cuts in and we lose our passion to speak by faith the promises of God.

Pastor Jens Garnsfeldt
late June 2010 in KBC Church Copenhagen Denmark





Pastor Jens: "The Lord has shown me that you are now moving into the next phase. god is pleased with what you are doing and your faithfulness with what he has given you so far and now He is going to move you really quickly and multiply all the projects he has given you. Even your Ministry will begin to happen and it will be a quickening. He will bless the work of your hands and doors will open in both the businesses and Ministry. You can move in by faith as God open doors for Ministry. Praise God.






Rev. Dr. David Newberry


29th June 2010 in Copenhagen




Dr David Newberry is a seasoned evangelist and prophet of God and an apostle to the nations. God used Him to lay hand and pray for Reinhardt Bonkke, prophesy over him and anoint him. You can see this in Reinhardt Bonkke’s Book “ Living a Life of Fire” on Pages 391 & 392 resulting in Reinhardt crying out “Africa shall be saved”

Dr. Newberry: "Father I lift up this young man to you to bless him for your purpose. i hear the Lord saying that he will multiply the Wisdom He has given to you. You know (in Daniel1:17) God gave the four young men, Daniel (Belteshazzar), Hananiah (Shadrach), Mishael (Meshach) and Azariah (Abednego), knowledge and understanding of all kinds of literrature and learning. 

And God gave them (in Daniel 1:19-20) wisdom such that when the King talked to them, he found none equal to them and in every matter of wisdom and understanding the king found them to be ten times better than all the magicians and enchanters in his kingdom. Well the Lord is saying that for you He will multiply the wisdom not ten times but ten times ten times. Praise the Lord.

Reverend Teresia Wairimu of TWRM Kenya and Dallas
30th June 2010 in Copenhagen


Rev. Teresa was praying for Connie and Oliver in Copenhagen.


Rev. Teresia Wairimu: Father bless this couple in all that they are doing for your glory. I see that the Lord will bless and multiply what He is doing through you. I see a quickening in all that He is doing in your business and in your ministry. Praise the Lord.


Reverend Dr. Rodney Howard Browne
July 2010 in Tampa, Florida


In 1995, I saw Dr Rodney Howard Browne in the outdoor stadium in Singapore with a crowd of over 35,000 people. There was such a great presence of God and many gave their heart to Jesus and my late mother asked me to go down and get the "Man of God to Pray for Me". When I was down, there was more than 10,000 people in front of me and after praying for a few people, he left. 

My mother then prayed the following, "Lord if I have found favour in your eyes, let them Man of God have lunch with my son and pray for him, in Jesus name I pray Amen".



In 2001 my mum went to be with the Lord. In 2010, Dr Rodney Howard Browne invited Connie and me to Tampa as His guest, sat us in front of Him during lunch with many Pastors & Leaders as he had a conference and prayed for me.


Rev Dr. Rodney Howard Browne: Thank you Lord Jesus. Thank you Lord Jesus. Thank You Lord jesus. Thank You Lord Jesus.


Thank You Lord for this couple. Thank you Lord Your hand is upon them. Thank You Lord you're about them as a wall of fire. Thank You God you brought them even under this place and even under this hour for a week ago we did not even realise that this moment should be, but You knew for You saw, and now Father I thank You that they are entering into another realm, another dimension even in their life and in their ministry in that which You called them. And that everything shall be speeded up and it shall become a multiplication. The next six months there shall be an explosion and you shall see more in the next six months than you have in the past five years. and then next year shall be even more, a greater explosion and everythign shall be a multiplication, multiply, multiply, multiply. And you shall rejoice, you shall laugh and you shall be a happy Chinaman.


(Watch video by clicking to the arrow in the picture. If it does not work watch in YouTube by clicking to the link: http://youtu.be/NIPqacR6v78 )


Rev David Wong (Wong Kim) World Harvest Church
November 2011 WHC Kuala Lumpur



Rev David Wong shared on the story from the chapter on how the Children of Israel was tested by the Lord to show their faithfulness and trust in the Lord. He shared on how the prophet of God told them to go to where the enemies are coming from and stand. The fight belongs to the Lord.

He gave a word for me a word as follows: -

2Chronicles 20:20b (NKJV) Believe in the LORD your God, and you shall be established; believe His prophets, and you shall prosper.

I have lived a life that is blessed and have received many words spoken over my life and I believe that because we believe the prophets we shall prosper.



6th November 2012 in Rawang. Pastor Paul Ang
 Cyrus is my shepherd, and he shall perform all my pleasure, saying to Jerusalem it shall be built and to the temple your foundations shall be laid


Isaiah 45:1 Thus said the Lord to his anointed. To Cyrus whose right hand I have helped. To subdue nations before him, and loose the armor of Kings, to open before him the double doors so that the gates will not be shut. I will go before you and make the crooked places straight. I will break in pieces the gate of Bronze and cut the bars of iron. I will give you treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places that you may know that I the Lord will call you by your name and the God of Israel.


 I just believe strongly that the Lord is going to cause a Cyrus anointing to come upon your life and He is going to give you nations, He going to give you grace, open doors and even treasures of secret places and you will bridge the gap between the shepherd and the king. You are going to bridge the gap, you can connect them for the purpose of God, for the purpose of God’s kingdom. God is going to give life like rainbow, your life is like a rainbow it is unique it is colourful and wherever you go you are going to have the pleasure of God and you will have the beauty of God revealed to you. And not only that God will use you to bring beauty and colour and meaning to many people’s life. God will give you many nations. You going to influence and impact many nations, you are going to change the landscape, the spiritual landscape of churches and cities. And even the natural landscape is going to change because of your life, your walk in obedience of the Lord. And there is a unique building that God is going to cause you to build and it is going to be designed in such a way that when people look at it, they know that there is a touch of God’s hand, a touch of God’s beauty a touch of God’s creativity.


Doors that were shut before you, doors that were shut in the past is going to open up to you. There is some effective doors that God is going to open up and no man no enemy is able to close. Thank you Jesus.


 Father I just pray, Lord that this evening You will release upon my dear brother the Cyrus anointing of a shepherd and of a King. And Lord that you are going to subdue nations and door will be open, iron doors and bronze gates will be open Lord before him.  And Father I just thank you for such favour that even people in high places and kings and those in authority will find favour with him Father. And Lord that he will carry that rainbow, thank you Jesus.



I was just reminded of a trip in Toronto in that place, that wonderful place, Niagara Falls. And there were multiple rainbows at the point of time when were there. And God says that the rainbow will be a sign for you, a sign of your life. And whenever you see rainbow there is a special blessing of God a special sign from God that He is with you.


Father I just thank you for my dear brother thank you Lord in the name of Jesus. Lord bless my dear brother use him for your Glory. Father in the name of Jesus.


(You can watch this on video at : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXtEwiRWsos )



Pst Vernon and Margareth Falls (Lifeline International Ministries)




24th October 2013 at Resurrection Life Ministries Brisbane, for Oliver & Connie Tham


 Pst Vernon Falls to Oliver Tham: Lift your hands to the Lord. God is getting ready to do some unusual things in your life. He wants you to expect unusual manifestations of His Grace, His Love, His Power and His Provision says the Spirit of God. Remember those things, I say it again, expect unusual manifestation of His Grace, His Love, His Power and His Provisions. Supernatural Provision.




God is going to impart an anointing into you tonight to do business, to make money. And God wants you to put Him first. To sow generously, greatly into the Kingdom of God because as you do that, says the Spirit of the Lord, He is going to increase you far more exceeding abundantly above all you can ask or say. And God want you to let you know that this is a gift, it’s a gift. It goes far far beyond studying in the best business school in the world. It’s a gift. And what your hands touch is going to multiply from this day forward says the Spirit of the Lord.




And unusual opportunities, unusual blessings are going to come to you from all over the world says the Spirit of God. And the Lord says to just pray and ask, very simply, “Should I do business with this particular person?” And it will be a yes or a no. No matter how good they might look say the spirit of God, their portfolio might look, you do what God tells you to do.


This anointing is going to go into you, there you go right now in Jesus mighty name.


Pst Vernon Falls to Connie Tham: Father work in her the work You will have her to do and we thank You that You will make her the person you have her to be. Hallelujah thank you Lord Jesus.


Pst Vernon Falls to Oliver Tham: And God has given you everything you, given you everything you need to walk in what He has just imparted into you.


Pst Margareth Falls to Connie Tham: My sister, the vision God gave me for you, I saw you with two handbags, very nice handbags. Anyway, very nice big handbags, not small ones, full of money. But it looks like everytime you pull money out of one, the other one gets fills up. You pull money out of one, you give it, the other one fills up. And that is what God is going to do. That is why he is going to cause you to become a channel of blessing for Him.


Whatever you give, its going to be double back, sometimes triple, sometimes a hundred fold, sometimes a thousand fold, depending on how obedient you are to God. And God want you to understand, whatever he tell you to do, whatever he say to you to give, you give and that’s when you see the other handbag being filled up to overflowing. And God say you will never ever have any lack, you have an over and abundant provision.


Pst Margareth Falls to Oliver Tham: And for my brother. The vision I have for you. There is a question mark above your head first. Ok. And then you are sitting down at the table and looking at some things. And the Lord is standing right next to you and he is touching your shoulder as you were sitting there. And then you start to write and you start to do things on the piece, on the paper and it, when I look it’s like a plan, a plan on how to do things, a plan on how to conduct the business that God gave you. And God is the one who is touching you, He has given you the plan and God want you to understand this. Number One you need to spend a lot of time with Him because the thing that He is going to show you are going to be very very  vital for the business that he has for you all.


And God says as you follow the instructions that He gives you, thats where you really see God’s provision, God’s abundance because the business is going to grow and grow and grow. Ok. God says do not start to use you own understanding. You have a tendency to try to figure things out. And God says you cannot figure Him out. Whatever God tells you to do, you just simply receive it, believe it receive it and do it. And that where you truly see unusual, unusual, unusual finance flow in your life, in your business, for God sais both of you will be channels of blessing for Him.
                              


Pst. Vernon Falls to Oliver Tham: There you go. Receive that anointing right now. Father we thank you for this brother right now, work in him the work You have will him to do. Make him the person you have him to be, in Jesus name. There you go my brother. Oh Hallelujah. There it goes in you. We thank you father in Jesus Name.


(You can watch the prophesy on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYreVDYBgiI )


Word from the Lord for Oliver Tham by Francis Low
Friday 17th October 2104

Went with my son Matthew Tham to meet with a Christian Brother Dale Stoggard of Impact 360, his business partner and a Christian Lawyer Francis Low from Canberra. Francis a corporate lawyer who has been serving God since he was in university back in the late 70’s operates in the prophetic gifts. Francis was the former advisor to the AOG Churches in Australia, former Australian Chairman of ICCC Australia founded by J.Gunnar Olson, as well and serves with Bob Hartley of Hope 365. We had a casual chat about how we found Jesus Christ and I mentioned that I will be going to Philippines, Sri Lanka to look at some land and after that Malaysia in a week time. I was sharing about cities but I have never intimated to him what God has spoken to me about the Cities that we will build. I have only shared it briefly to David Leslie, Pastor Rob Lotomou and my wife. He then gave me a word as follows: -

Francis Low: “The Lord spoke very clearly to tell Oliver that he is called to build “Refuge Cities”. And “Refuge Cities” are end time cities that the Lord has designated before His Son returns that will follow divine blueprint and will house people just like in the old refuge cities. When they went into the refuge cities they escape the judgement, initially people who committed murder unintentionally will run to the refuge city. 

But there is a Sovereign plan to have refuge cities built according to the blueprint of heaven. And it is important to follow those plans because Salvation will come to many, many people who enter within the boundary lines of these cities. So God has called you to build refuge cities. In the days to come He will begin to reveal the Heavenly Blueprint with precision, what the City is to represent, the expression of the Kingdom of God and His Ways. It is very, very important in the heart of God. So the timing will come about these refuge cities, it is independent of banks or whatever it is but it is a Sovereign Plan that God is bringing forth that is very very important.

You can see the Video at You Tube at http://youtu.be/CupvzuBq1Yo


Prophesy by Peter Han and Lemin Chew


On the 10th April 2015, David Leslie who was speaking at a Business Conference met Peter Han from New York and Lemin Chew from Singapore, both of whom have great prophetic gifts and ministers with the Lance Wallnau (7 Mountains Mandate) team. After meeting the David kindly organised a lunch meeting at Sanctuary Cove for me to meet with them on the 13th April 2015. As it was a casual lunch meeting, there was a lot of opportunity to fellowship and enjoy several words and prophesies from both of them for David and myself. It is an awesome privilege to enjoy so much of their time, prophesy and wisdom.

Peter Han prophesy on Millennium Business. 13th April 2015


(A detailed transcript will be inserted later however enclosed is a You Tube link on the prophesy.)





Lemin Chew prophesy on Joseph Mantel. 13th April 2015

(A detailed transcript will be inserted later however enclosed is a You Tube link on the prophesy.)





Lemin Chew prophesy of Wealth Transfer to David Leslie and Oliver Tham. 13th April 2015
(A detailed transcript will be inserted later however enclosed is a You Tube link on the prophesy.)

Peter Han prophesy on “African Legacy”. 13th April 2015
(A detailed transcript will be inserted later however enclosed is a You Tube link on the prophesy.)

Apostle Carlos Gordillo on being a “Key Man” to bless Mexico, the Americas and the World through Mexico. Fiesta America Hotel, Mexico City. 15th May 2015
 Apostle Gordillo invited Oliver to speak to some Church Leaders from Mexico and South America, some business leaders as well as some members of Government. During the sessions, he gave a prophesy on being a key man to bless Mexico as follows:-
(A detailed transcript will be inserted later however enclosed is a You Tube link on the prophesy.)




Apostle Carlos Gordillo, Prophetic Act on Oliver and Connie Tham. Spiritual Covering over Oliver Tham and making him a “Son of Mexico”. Fiesta America Hotel, Mexico City. 15th May 2015.
 After the seminar, Apostle Carlos Gordillo performed a prophetic act and prayed for a blessing and covering over Oliver & Connie Tham.
(A detailed transcript will be inserted later however enclosed is a You Tube link on the prophesy.)

Apostle Efrem Ruiz. Fiesta Americana Hotel, Mexico City. 15th May 2015
 (A detailed transcript will be inserted later however enclosed is a You Tube link on the prophesy.)







 Apostle Octavia Aquino. Fiesta Americana Hotel, Mexico City. 15th May 2015.

 (A detailed transcript will be inserted later however enclosed is a You Tube link on the prophesy.)









Stefan Edefors from Sweden. Praying for Connie and Oliver on 25th October 2015 in
Brisbane Northside

Stefan Edefors: “God is pleased with the both of you. Over the years you have been so faithful with the things that God has placed in your hands both the small and the large.
Both of you have been so obedience and faithful and also acted with faith and boldness.
Obedience and faithfulness has its rewards. Like Moses had a face to face encounter with the father, the veil has been lifted for the two of you as well. You will have access to the father and experience the Father and the Father's love in a whole new way.”


Trevor Garry 25th June 2016 Word for Oliver Tham

Trevor is a very low key evangelist with a sharp prophetic gift.
Trevor: “Everybody is called but only few have been chosen. Because you consistently serve with humility and total confidence in who God is and what He wants to do, you understand His Favour and His Grace.

He wants to continually bless you because of your sacrifice and because you consistently align and focus in your walk, serving and honouring God, men and women of God and His prophets.”



Jaco Booyens 9th August 2016

Jaco Booyens:

“The Father is well pleased with you.”
The Lord says - "stay the course, be ready for the commission Oliver, the seasons past will also be the season's new, much of what you have seen me do through you, you will see again but with much increase and heavenly abundance. Be still and know I am with you, I am with your family, I am in your hands and feet, Amen"





Eligious Taderera 12th August 2016

Oliver Tham was fasting and praying for Africa in his hotel room on a “lock down” (not leaving the hotel room even for a minute for 24 hours) on the 12th August 2016 praying for Africa to seek confirmation of God’s purpose in Africa. He has also not posted on Facebook that he is in Africa at that time.

At 12:12pm in Johannesburg’s time he received a word from Eligious Tadera, an Australian originally from Zimbabwe by Messenger.

Eligious Taderera:
“Hello Oliver, I felt to send you this message as a word of encouragement.

These times demand every bit of what the Father has deposited inside of you. There's much you have on the inside of you that many do not posses and there is an urgent need to entrust and equip for much will be accomplished through multiplication.

I trust this means something or will mean something to you and the near future.”

What is more amazing was that the last message from Eli was a simple hello back in October 2015. 

Oliver has been telling people in Neema Church a Kenyan Church in  Dallas, USA a few weeks ago, that with prophesies comes Gifts to help bring God word to pass, as the Word cannot come back void. 1 Tim 4:14-15 Do not neglect the gift that is in you, which was given to you by prophesy and the laying on of hands of the eldership. You can see this explanation in the first 20minutes of the video of the service posted by Neema Church on You Tube on https://youtu.be/Fq4LaWAlmyQ


Oliver is currently in Africa to fufill what God has spoken to impart those Gifts as spoken. He will keep doing it until God says stop.


Bernard Teh prophesy on multiplication


Francis on wise man from east

Paul Ang History Maker 2017

Pastor Jens June 2019 in Norway

Vernon Falls Oct 2019 Agreement and Submission


………..@@@@ …………….

We have been blessed by God and we believe that God has a plan and purpose for all of you. As God can speak to me surely he can and will speak to you. I hope that these words can be an encouragement. If you follow this link you can see how easy it is to start a relationship with God. http://olivertham.blogspot.com/

No comments: